2017 Commencement: Saturday, June 17
- Make sure you have the correct Major, Option (CS Students), and Degree (BS or BA) listed in MyDegrees. If you do not, please use the Change of Major form to update/correct your information.
- Check for missing courses; if any are missing, contact your advisor.
- You may apply for graduation up to three terms in advance of your planned graduation date. This is recommended because it allows your advisor to find errors by auditing your registration.
- You must apply for graduation by the end of the second week of the term you plan to graduate.
- To apply for graduation go to OSU Online Services -> Student Records -> Apply For Graduation. It is near the bottom of the list.
- You may also apply for the EECS and OSU Commencement Ceremony that is in the same calendar year of your graduation date. You can register for the OSU Commencement Ceremony at the same time you apply for graduation.
EECS Graduation Celebration
Every year, EECS student clubs organize a School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Graduation Celebration. This event is shorter and more personal than the university-wide commencement, and is tailored to the faculty and students of our school. This year’s EECS graduation celebration is on Friday, June 16 @ 3:30 p.m. in the LaSells Stewart Center Austin Auditorium. To participate in the EECS graduation celebration, you must pre-register. Cap and gown are required. Graduate students are required to buy a hood.