2015 Commencement: June 13th
- Make sure you have the correct Major, Option (CS Students), and Degree (BS or BA) listed in MyDegrees. If you do not, please use the Change of Major form to update/correct your information.
- Check for missing courses; if any are missing, contact your advisor.
- You may apply for graduation up to three terms in advance of your planned graduation date. This is recommended because it allows your advisor to find errors by auditing your registration.
- You must apply for graduation by the end of the second week of the term you plan to graduate.
- To apply for graduation go to OSU Online Services -> Student Records -> Apply For Graduation. It is near the bottom of the list.
- You may also apply for the EECS and OSU Commencement Ceremony that is in the same calendar year of your graduation date. You can register for the OSU Commencement Ceremony at the same time you apply for graduation.
Every year, EECS student clubs organize a School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Graduation. This event is shorter and more personal than the university-wide graduation, and is tailored to the faculty and students of our school. This year’s event is June 13 @ 7:30 in the LaSells Stewart Center Austin Auditorium. To march in EECS Graduation, you must pre-register. Cap and gown are required. Graduate students are required to buy a hood.