DataLogger USB (data_lgr.3)
The data logger system was designed to provide a simple measurement solution for recording information supplied by sensors. The device can sample up to eight analog inputs between 0 and 3.3 volts with 10 bit precision and sample periods of 200 micro seconds per channel to 200 seconds.
- ENGR 201: Electric Fundamentals I
- Slide switch to begin collecting data.
- LED indicators for state and sampling information
- USB port interface
- Attached battery pack
- Easy connection for prototyping devices
- Records and stores more than 60,000 samples
- Mounting holes for battery pack or other mounting
Included in Kit
- (1) DataLogger (data_lrg.3)
- (1) Sensor Packet (Temperature and Light)