The School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at Oregon State University is pleased to announce our 17th annual Industry Reception happening February 15, 2017. Held the evening before the Engineering Career Fair, this event is a targeted networking opportunity for organizations interested in connecting with Oregon State's EECS students and faculty.
Both Electrical and Computer Engineering majors and Computer Science majors from all levels (Freshmen - PhD) are invited, creating a broad audience. To view video from a past event, click here. Pre-registration is required.
Feb. 15 Industry Reception Schedule
Please note, all times are approximate.
- 4:00-4:45 pm: Faculty Meet-and-Greet. Join our faculty and learn more about our research and educational programs.
- 4:45-5:30 pm: Student Meet-and-Greet. Mingle with EECS students over appetizers and refreshments.
- 5:30-6:00 pm: Short Program & Introductions. Give a 30-second introduction of your company to the crowd, pointing out what majors your organization is interested in meeting.
- 6:00-6:10 pm: Move to Meeting Rooms.
- 6:10-6:30 pm: Session 1. Meet with first group of Students. This is your golden opportunity to get students interested in your organization, help answer questions, provide tips about resumes and interviews, etc.
- 6:30-6:40 pm: Students Transition to Session 2. Companies Remain in Assigned Areas.
- 6:40-7:00 pm: Session 2. Meet with a second group of students. (See Company FAQ.)
- 7:00-7:10 pm: Students Transition to Session 3.
- 7:10-7:30 pm: Session 3 - Meet with a third group of students.
- 7:30-7:50 pm: Wrap up & Pack Up - Chat with any students who wanted to meet with you but were unable to get into the session.
Suggested sponsorship for this event is $1K. Please make checks payable to the "OSU Foundation" and forward them to:
School of EECS
Oregon State University
1148 Kelley Engineering Center
Corvallis, OR 97331
Attn: Tina Batten
Advance registration is required. To register, click here. If your organization is "Wait Listed" we will contact you as soon as space becomes available. INSPIRE Industrial Affiliates receive complimentary admission, but must still register.
The Career Fairs are separate events, organized by Oregon State's Career Development Center. For information on their services, visit http://career.oregonstate.edu/ or call 541-737-4085.
We look forward to seeing you at the February 15th Industry Reception