The School of Chemical, Biological and Environmental Engineering (CBEE), the School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (EECS) and the School of Mechanical, Industrial, and Manufacturing Engineering (MIME) at Oregon State University are pleased to announce our annual Industry Reception. This event will take place on February 18 in the Kelley Engineering Center. We hope you will join us!
Held the evening before the Engineering Career Fair, this event is a targeted opportunity for organizations interested in connecting specifically with Oregon State's CBEE, EECS and MIME students and faculty. With so many of our students involved in the reception — this is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to network with our students. Pre-registration is required.
Please note, all times are approximate.
- 4:00-4:45 pm:Faculty Meet-and-Greet. Join our faculty and learn more about our research and educational programs.
- 4:45-5:30 pm:Student Meet-and-Greet.Mingle with CBEE, EECS and MIME students over appetizers and refreshments.
- 5:30-6:00 pm:Short Program & Introductions.Give a 30-second introduction of your company to the crowd, pointing out what majors your organization is interested in meeting.
- 6:00-6:10 pm:Move to Meeting Rooms.
- 6:10-6:30 pm:Session 1. Meet with First Group of Students. This is your golden opportunity to get students interested in your organization, help answer questions, provide tips about resumes and interviews, etc.
- 6:30-6:40 pm:Students Transition to Session 2. Companies Remain in Assigned Areas.
- 6:40-7:00 pm:Session 2. Meet with a second group of students. (See Company FAQ.)
- 7:00-7:10 pm: Students Transition to Session 3.
- 7:10-7:30 pm: Session 3 - Meet with a third group of students.
- 7:30-7:50 pm: Wrap up & Pack Up - Chat with any students who wanted to meet with you but were unable to get into the session.
How Do We Register?
Advance registration is required. INSPIRE Industrial Affiliates can receive complimentary admission and a resume book, but must still register. If your organization is "Wait Listed" we will contact you as soon as space becomes available.
Please make checks of $750 payable to the "OSU Foundation" and forward them to your corporate relations coordinator prior to the event. For more information, contact:
PLEASE NOTE: The Feb. 19 Engineering Career Fair is a separate event. For information or to register for that event, please contact Oregon State University Career Services, 541.737.4085.
Click here to register for this event
We hope to see you at the Feb. 18 Industry Reception!