Submit your resume by Feb. 15 and we will include it in the Industry Reception Resume Book.
The file you submit will be distributed to our Industrial Affiliates. Even if you are unable to attend the Industry Reception, you can still submit a file to the Resume Book.
- Any CBEE, EECS or MIME student from Oregon State can upload a file to the Resume Book.
- Files containing special characters, symbols or accent symbols. (e.g. resumé, résumé) will not be accepted.
- We encourage you to have your resume reviewed by Career Services or another professional before submitting it to the Resume Book. Files that are incomplete or of poor quality will be rejected.
- You cannot modify your file once it has been submitted. However, you can view and/or delete a previous submission by logging in and then clicking here.
- While we encourage you to submit a file to the resume book, doing so does not automatically register you for the event. To attend the Feb. 19 Industry Reception, you must also register at the website.