IT @ KEC
Connecting to EECS Home Directory from Windows Instructions
- Windows XP Professional or Home
- Attached to the EECS network, OSU_Access wireless network, or campus VPN
- Have an OSU EECS computing account
- Start Menu -> Programs -> Accessories -> Windows Explorer
- Tools Menu -> Map Network Drive...
- specify Folder: \\guille.eecs.oregonstate.edu\[path]
- [path] denotes to the path to your home directory. Examples include:
- click: Connect using a different user name.
User name: firstname.lastname@example.org
Password: (your ONID Windows password)
- click: ok
- click: Finish
- Your EECS Home Directory will now appear as a Mapped Network Drive under My Computer in Windows Explorer