The School of EECS is located in the Kelley Engineering Center. Also see the University pages for visiting Oregon State.
Directions to the EECS main office
From Portland Airport
- Take I-205 South from the Portland Airport
- Travel on I-205 south
- I-205 feeds into I-5 and you want to take the exit for I-5 south
- Take exit 228 to Corvallis and exit to the west (turn right). Now you are on Highway 34. This will take you directly into Corvallis.
- When you cross the bridge over the Willamette River into Corvallis, Highway 34 becomes Harrison Blvd., which is a one-way street.
- Keep in the left lane, turn left on 14th Street. Go 3 blocks to the stoplight; this is Monroe Ave.
- Turn right on Monroe Ave. Proceed on Monroe about 6 blocks and turn left on Park Terrace (right across from 25th Street). The Kelley Engineering Center is at the end of Park Terrace.
From Eugene Airport
- Exit Eugene Airport, turn left on Greenhill Road (Stop sign is on left turn only). Go to the end of Greenhill Road, turn right on Meadowview, and in about 2 blocks you are at Junction 99. Turn left onto Highway 99W.
- When you go through Junction City, the road splits into a Y. Take Highway 99W to the left.
- As you come into Corvallis from Monroe, Highway 99W veers to the right. Stay on 99W and it will take you into downtown Corvallis.
- Highway 99W becomes 3rd Street when you cross the bridge over the Mary’s River — this is a one-way street which takes you through downtown Corvallis.
- Stay on 3rd Street and keep in the left lane.
- Turn left (west) on Harrison Blvd., which is a one-way street.
- Keep in the left lane, turn left on 14th street.
- Go 3 blocks to the stoplight — this is Monroe Ave.
- Turn right on Monroe Ave.
- Proceed on Monroe about 6 blocks and turn left on Park Terrace (right across from 25th Street). The Kelley Engineering Center is at the end of Park Terrace.
Temporary parking permits can be purchased online at http://parking.oregonstate.edu/visitor
A parking permit is required to park in all campus lots from Monday-Friday. If you have any questions about obtaining a permit prior to your visit, contact your host as they may be able to request one for you in advance.
Shuttle service to and from the Portland Airport: http://www.hutshuttle.com/, 541-926-2525.
OmniShuttle has service from the Eugene Airport to Corvallis. For schedule information and to make reservations, contact OmniShuttle at 541-461-7959.
The following link is provided by the City of Corvallis and lists local hotels, their prices and contact information.
Learn more about Corvallis: http://www.visitcorvallis.com/
If this is your first visit to the area, you may find this resource helpful for planning your trip: Official Visitor Guide: Travel Oregon.
A few more fun things to do: Weekend getaway: In the heart of Corvallis
If you have any questions about your visit, please contact us.
1148 Kelley Engineering Center
Oregon State University
Corvallis, OR 97331-5501
Phone: (541) 737-3617
Fax: (541) 737-1300