- Registration is free, but you must pre-register to particpate.
- Which other organizations will be at this event?
See our About Companies site
- Who should we send to the Career Showcase?
You may have up to two people – at least one must have a technical background.
- Tell me about the audience.
This event is for our online professional post-baccalaureate Computer Science students. These students already have a bachelor's degree and are taking a second bachelor's degree in Computer Science. Most are non-traditional students. (The average age is around 29.) For information on this program, visit: http://eecs.oregonstate.edu/online-cs-students
- Do you have more details about what happens in the afternoon? (See agenda)
What do I need to bring?
- Each company will give a 60-second pitch on their company to the students in the audience. (No slides)
- Share your name and the name of your organization?
- What your organization/makes does?
- Where your offices are located?
- During the networking session, you will meet with small groups of students (both upper division and lower division) meeting for six 15-minute sessions. During those sessions, be prepared to share about your organization and please also bring some quick technical questions with you.
- There are also opportunities to connect with students during lunch as well as the breaks.
- Your company is also welcome to meet with individual students afterwards.
We will supply 6' tables, 2 chairs, table cloth and signage. You are welcome to bring whatever you like, but please keep in mind there isn't a lot of room. Most people bring brochures. Check out video from our previous Career Showcase, to get an idea of the event venue and the students involved: http://eecs.oregonstate.edu/online-cs-students/future-students/career-showcase
What is the dress code?
Where is the hotel?
The Washington Square Embassy Suites is located at 9000 SW Washington Square Road, Tigard, Oregon, 97223 (503-644-4000). To view a map with directions, click here.
The hotel offers free parking.
What is the schedule? A tentative agenda for for the event is available at: http://goo.gl/NEVpaz
For more information, contact us.