The Computational Geometry Week (CG Week 2019) is the premier international forum for advances in computational geometry and its many applications. The next edition will take place in Portland, USA, June 18-21, 2019.
The NSF is offering funding to cover travel costs for students and post-docs. Click here to see if you qualify.
Local Organizing Committee
- John Hershberger, Mentor Graphics, a Siemens Business
- Bala Krishnamoorthy, Washington State University
- Amir Nayyeri, Oregon State University
- Gordon Wilfong, Nokia Bell Labs
- William Maxwell (webmaster), Oregon State University
The local organizing committee can be contacted at email@example.com.