Whether you go on to graduate school or to work in industry, making the most of the many opportunities at Oregon State will help you in your future. Your advisor will guide you through the program and connect you with additional resources and opportunities.
You will find the advisors in the main office (1148) on the first floor of the Kelley Engineering Center across from the eCafe.
To register for classes, you will need a Registration PIN. Here are the ways to get one:
- Email: Students with an overall OSU GPA above 3.0 will receive their PIN by email in 2 of the 3 terms every year. If you have not received your pin by the end of week 5, please schedule an appointment with an advisor.
- Attend a group advising session: A session will be held each term to allow students to learn important information, complete a 2-year plan and receive a PIN.
- Schedule an appointment with an advisor: This can be done online or through the EECS office front desk (in person or by phone at 541-737-3617).
Here are some useful resources to help you get started:
- Academic Calendar: Deadlines for adding, dropping, withdrawing, and changing grading basis.
- Forms: University forms including late add/drop/withdraw form, audit registration, extra credits petition, diploma forms, and many more.
- Sponsorship Letters: Please fill out the survey to request a sponsorship letter. Allow 8-10 business days for the advising office to complete your request. Letters will be issued as signed PDF files on EECS department letterhead. Advisors will no longer accept letter requests in person.