EECS maintains some lockers for student use. These lockers are rented via the TekBots store. Lockers are rented Fall-Spring (yearly) on a first come first served basis. If you are interested in a locker, please visit the TekBots Store in person to confirm one is available and we will guide you through the process. Currently all available lockers are in the Dearborn hallway on the 2nd floor.
How do get a locker:
- Visit the TekBots Store during store hours (find them here). Bring your own lock with you for the locker.
- For the 2021-22 school year, lockers are free and first come first serve.
- Sign the policy agreement at the TekBots store for your locker.
- Go to your locker and switch your lock for the lock on the locker.
- Return the TekBots lock to the TekBots store.
- Lockers that are not renewed will be emptied on the first Monday of the second week of Fall term. All materials will be placed in a single box and given to OSU surplus property at that time.
- Lockers are rented for a year at a time. The locker user is required to renew a locker each year it is to be used. This renewal must occur by the end of the first week of Fall term.
- All items stored in the locker are the responsibility of the locker user. OSU takes no responsibility for lost, stolen, or damaged locker contents.
- Locker users will not store food, drinks, or liquids over 2 fl oz. in lockers.
- Lockers may be opened at any time at the request of OSU. Whenever possible, the locker user will be given the opportunity to arrange for the locker to be opened but as needed a locker may be opened without notice including the removal of the user lock.