- Registration is free, but you must pre-register by Tuesday, November 20th to participate.
- Which other organizations will be at this event?
See our About Companies page
- Who should we send to the Career Showcase?
You may have up as many people as you like – at least one must have a technical background.
- Tell me about the audience.
This event is for Oregon State students pursuing their postbaccalaureate degree in computer science online through OSU Ecampus. These students already have a bachelor's degree and are taking a second bachelor's degree in computer science. Most are non-traditional students. (The average age is around 29.) For information on this program, visit: http://eecs.oregonstate.edu/online-cs-students
- Tell me about the OSU Ecampus computer science program
The OSU Ecampus computer science program is a postbaccalaureate program delivered 100% online by OSU Ecampus, a nationally ranked provider of online education. This 60-quarter credit program provides individuals interested in changing careers or advancing in their current field an opportunity to learn from world-class faculty who specialize in computer programming, software engineering, mobile and web development, and more.
All online courses are taught by the same Oregon State faculty who teach on campus in Corvallis, Oregon.
- Do you have more details about what happens in the afternoon? (See agenda)
- Each company will give a 60-second pitch on their company to the students in the audience. (No slides.) Please share:
- Your name and the name of your organization.
- What your organization/makes does.
- Where offices are located.
- During the networking session, you will meet with small groups of students (both upper-division and lower division) meeting for seven 20-minute sessions. During those sessions, be prepared to share about your organization, and please also bring some quick technical questions with you.
- There are also opportunities to connect with students during lunch as well as the breaks.
- Your company is also welcome to meet with individual students after the event concludes.
- What is the dress code?
- What is the schedule? The Career Showcase is tentatively scheduled for 1pm-4pm on December 14th. Please visit our agenda for industry for the latest schedule updates.
For more information, contact us.