Learn about EECS Careers and Get Connected!
Return to Networking Night homepage
The School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (EECS) at Oregon State University invites industry to meet our students on a special night - EECS Networking Night! Employers take center stage during this virtual event, happening Oct. 13 @ 3:30-6:00 PM.
- Pre-registration required.
The event will be held live and online via Zoom.
- All ECE and CS students at Oregon State University are invited to Networking Night.
Use this Event to Your Advantage
- Networking Night gives you a place to meet potential employers, ask questions about the current job market, and learn about employers.
- The employers attending, are interested in meeting students at Oregon State.
- Companies will share more about what their company does and what it's like to work for their organization, making it a great plact to research potential employers.
- It is also a great warm-up for the October STEM Career Fair happening later in the month.
So whether this is your first year, or your last year, plan to join the employers at EECS Networking Night!
Who is Invited: All Oregon State EECS students and representatives from industry. (Click on the Virtual Booths link for a list of companies attending the reception.)
Pre-registration is required. Click here to register.
Why: To network with engineering professionals and recruiters, ask questions, learn about potential careers, and find out more about internships and employment options. (If you have questions, be sure to check out the Student FAQ.)
Hint: For help with sharpening your resume, wardrobe selection, and other job-search strategies, visit the Career Development Center.
Dress code is Business Casual.
Resumes: All Oregon State ECE and CS students are invited to upload a resume for inclusion in the EECS Resume Book.
Keep in mind:
- Even if you cannot attend Networking Night, you can still upload a resume.
- Submitting a file to the resume book does not register you for the event.