The Computational Geometry Week (CG Week 2019) is the premier international forum for advances in computational geometry and its many applications. The next edition will take place in Portland, USA, June 18-21, 2019.
The proceedings for SoCG 2019 can be found here.
Vote for the best student presentation. The deadline is Thursday, June 20th at 4pm.
The NSF is offering funding to cover travel costs for students and post-docs. Click here to see if you qualify.
Local Organizing Committee
- John Hershberger, Mentor Graphics, a Siemens Business
- Bala Krishnamoorthy, Washington State University
- Amir Nayyeri, Oregon State University
- Gordon Wilfong, Nokia Bell Labs
- William Maxwell (webmaster), Oregon State University
The local organizing committee can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.