- Supports micro SD card (up to 32GB).
- Supports USB flash drive (up to 32GB).
- 2W mono amplifier with 3.7V and up to 3W with 5V power supply.
- Headphone jack, compatible with headphones or external amplifier.
- Powered by 3.7V rechargeable lithium Battery or DC 5V power supply through micro USB port.
- Possible to charge lithium battery through micro USB port.
- Automatically plays MP3 files.
- No solder output audio to speaker.
- 4 functional buttons: “Previous/V--“, “Next/V++”, “Play/Pause/Mode”, & “Repeat”.
- MP3 decoder module
- Micro SD card
- 3.7V lithium battery
- 8 ohm 0.3W Speaker
- Female to female jumper cables
- Male header pins
- MP3 formatted file
Solder male header pins to the module, & speaker.
Connect battery and speaker to module.
NOTE: Once connected to power a red LED should light up and stay solidly lit.
Insert micro SD card and adapter into you computer.
On you computer open a file locator.
Copy and past an MP3 file on to the micro SD card.
NOTE: File MUST be in mp3 format.
Remove adapter from your computer and micro SD card from the adapter.
Insert into the micro SD slot on module.
Wait a moment and it should automatically start playing.
NOTE: When the module is reading the micro SD card the red LED should be flashing.