EECS Graduation Celebration
Friday, June 16, 2017
Ceremony starts at 3:30 p.m.
LaSells Stewart Center (map)
There is no charge for parking, but do not park in metered/reserved spaces or lots marked BR/CR.
- Tickets are not required and the ceremony takes place indoors.
- Guest seating is given away on a first-come, first-served basis. Guests should plan to arrive well in advance of the event as they will need to line up (rain or shine) outside the LaSells Stewart Center. Doors to the venue will open about 3:15 p.m.
- Dress code is business casual.
- The forecast is cooler with rain possible. Wear your rain coat and comfortable shoes.
- Please contact us in advance should you need any special accommodations.
- A short reception will follow the EECS Graduation Celebration on the lawn adjacent to the LaSells Stewart Center. Please join our faculty and staff to celebrate your student!
Watch the event live streamed at 3:30 PDT on Friday, June 16 at
- The Office of the Registrar can provide a Commencement Visa Letter to international students participating in the Commencement ceremony, in order for those students and/or their family members to obtain visas from their country's US Embassy. The Commencement Visa Letter verifies the student's graduation status, ceremony date and attendance information, and a list of invited family members.