- About Oregon State EECS
- Secret Sauce
- News & Publications
- Life in Corvallis
- Our Building
- Visit Us
- Building a CS Online Degree Program for Post-Baccs
- Research and Innovation
- Research Overview
- Research Areas
- Faculty Research Profiles
- Technology Transfer
- Research Opportunities for Undergraduates
- Online Library
- Industry Relations
- My EECS
Posting Jobs and Internships
With approximately 2000 undergraduates and 3300 grad students, OSU’s School of EECS is a great place to network and recruit.
Recruiting Current Students
Through the Career Services office at Oregon State, you can post internship and job announcements via their web-based system called Beaver JobNet. This system is relatively easy to use (and free)!
Your job and internship posts go directly to our students who subscribe to this service, and its software gives you access to the Career Services calendar so you can see when the next Engineering Career Fairs are scheduled.
If you are a new user or have any questions about the system, contact OSU Career Services at (541) 737-4085.
Share Job Announcements with OSU EECS Alums
To post a job with EECS alums, you have two options, both of which are at no cost. We recommend using both venues to connect with the widest audience.
1. Post your job announcement via Beaver JobNet. Just click on the link below and follow the instructions:
If you have any questions about Beaver Job Net, contact Rachel Finch in OSU Career Services or call (541) 737-4085 for assistance.
2. Also post job announcements requiring professional experience with our EECS alum group on LinkedIn. To post an opening, send the job announcement to Tina Batten (Sorry, this is an alum only group – no direct posts.)
Looking to Connect with More Potential Hires?
Explore other events and programs designed to help you engage with EECS majors. Click here for more information.