- About EECS
- The EECS Experience
- Research Overview
- Research Areas
- Research Facilities
- Technology Transfer
- Research Opportunities for Undergraduates
- Online Library
- Industry Relations
INSPiRE Industry Affiliates
Need qualified employees for your organization? Then be part of the exciting environment of INSPiRE Industrial Affiliates!
INSPiRE offers a convenient package approach to university relations, providing access to our most popular programs, all in one spot. Being part of INSPiRE gives your organization the opportunity to:
- Develop relationships with students and faculty in the School of EECS.
- Attend recruiting events for EECS majors and meet potential hires.
- Post job and internship openings.
- Use INSPiRE to increase your organization’s on-campus visibility.
- Network with other industry professionals.
- Plus access university staff who can facilitate your connection with faculty and students.
The annual contribution for the EECS INSPiRE Industrial Affiliates program is only $7500. Organizations seeking greater exposure and access are invited to sponsor more than one membership. (Governments agencies, small businesses and nonprofit organizations, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.)
Memberships last for one academic year (September – May), and allow members access to:
1) Admission to EECS Recruiting Events
- One table at the Senior Dinner, October 24, 2012
- One meeting space to talk with students at the Industry Reception, February 27, 2013
Held the evening prior to the OSU Engineering Career Fairs, these targeted recruiting opportunities provide a venue where you can connect with students and share with them about your organization.
2) Resume Book
The School of EECS generates a resume book annually, but you must be an INSPIRE member to get one. Resume books cannot be purchased.
3) Capstone & Senior Projects
- CS Capstone Project Proposal Site
- ECE Senior Design Project Proposal Site
All EECS Seniors must complete a CS Capstone or ECE Senior Project to graduate. The projects last October - May and expose students to the challenges of engineering design and project management. Capstone and Senior Projects are a wonderful way to connect with a team of seniors while gaining visibility with other students in the course. The program offers tremendous mentoring opportunities, plus a chance to see if the students are a good fit for your organization.
4) One Discounted Club Seminar (e.g. Host an IEEE Seminar)
Have some pizza with our students and share with them some of the exciting technology developed by your organization and your company culture, as well as tips and tricks for surviving in industry, negotiating salary, etc. Seminars are scheduled throughout the school year and are attended by a wide range of EECS students (undergraduates and graduates).
5) Plus Membership on the School of EECS Industrial Advisory Board (Meets Annually)
EECS INSPiRE members are invited to join our annual Industry Advisory Board which takes place in May. This meeting provides you with an overview of the educational and research activities happening in our School, plus opportunities to network with faculty and other board members.
Annual contribution for membership is only $7500. Organizations are welcome to have more than one membership. (Governments agencies, small businesses and nonprofit organizations, contact email@example.com for more information.)
Each INSPiRE member also designates a point-of-contact to manage their organization's involvement and connect with EECS Corporate Relations.
Tell Me More
For more information or to ask questions about how an INSPiRE membership might help your organization, contact our Corporate Relations offices at (541) 737-8613 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.