Welcome to the Post-Baccalaureate Computer Science (CS) Degree Program!
We look forward to working with you to help you achieve your academic and career goals.
All new Post-Baccalaureate CS students are required to schedule an advising appointment.
Preparing for your first advising appointment
Please complete the following steps prior to your appointment.
- Activate your ONID account.
- Change your GAP (General Pin Access) for your Student Online Services Account Access.
- Please wait for a program information and group advising invite. The invite will give you all the details for the academic track options and the advising schedules.
The invite will be emailed to you. Please check your non-directory email address that you provided on your application.
This program is very rigorous and requires you to take ownership of your learning and time.
For every four credit hours course, you are expected to work for about 16-20 hours per week. The one-year track is intense. You will be expected to spend a minimum of 48-60 hours per week for a one-year track, which takes four terms.
Track recommendations for hours worked per week:
- 1 to 1.25 year track: only for students with no more than 10 hours/week of work
- 1.5 year track: recommended for students with no more than 11-20 hours/week of work
- 2 year track: recommended for students with no more than 21-30 hours/week of work
- 3 & 4 year tracks: recommended for students with no more than 31-40 hours/week or more of work
Financial Aid Eligibility
If you are concerned about financial aid, please note that to be eligible for federal financial loans, post-bacc students must take at least 6 credits per term. If you are working more than 20 hours per week, taking two courses (8 credits) in the program may not be the best choice due to the time commitment required for two courses per term. The courses are intense and fast paced. Please be mindful of your time and financial constraints when you are selecting your track and enrolling in the program.