- About Oregon State EECS
- Secret Sauce
- News & Publications
- Life in Corvallis
- Our Building
- Visit Us
- Building a CS Online Degree Program for Post-Baccs
- Research and Innovation
- Research Overview
- Research Areas
- Faculty Research Profiles
- Technology Transfer
- Research Opportunities for Undergraduates
- Online Library
- Industry Relations
- My EECS
Steps to Graduation
1. Check your MyDegrees for accuracy. Graduation depends on the accuracy of your MyDegrees!
2. Make sure you have the correct Major, Option (CS Students), and Degree (BS or BA) listed in MyDegrees. If you do not, please use the Change of Major form to update/correct your information.
3. If you see something wrong with MyDegrees, contact your Advisor.
All students must apply for graduation at least 1 term before their planned graduation date.
Student apply online under "Online Services" and "Student Records"
Can I walk in the June commencement ceremonies if I am not graduating during Spring term?
Students are eligible to participate in both the School of EECS graduation and the OSU commencement ceremony if they complete their degree requirements in one of the following terms: Spring, Summer, & Fall.
- Remember, students who plan to participate in the Spring commencement ceremony must apply to graduate (for whichever of those three terms Spring, Summer, or Fall) by the Spring term graduation deadline.
- Additional information can be obtained from the Office of Registrars
- During Spring term, ECE and CS seniors will receive information about the School of EECS graduation ceremony. If you graduated the previous Summer, Fall or Winter term and would like to participate please contact Tina Batten.
Every year, EECS student clubs organize a School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Graduation. This event is shorter and more personal than the university-wide graduation, and is tailored to the faculty and students of our school. This year’s event is June 14 @ 7:30 in the LaSells Stewart Center Austin Auditorium. REGISTRATION: To march in EECS Graduation, you must pre-register. For details, see: http://groups.engr.oregonstate.edu/acm/eecs-grad/. Cap and gown are required. Graduate students are required to buy a hood.