- About EECS
- The EECS Experience
- Research Overview
- Research Areas
- Faculty Research Profiles
- Research Facilities
- Technology Transfer
- Research Opportunities for Undergraduates
- Online Library
- Industry Relations
Steps to Graduation
1. Check your MyDegrees for accuracy. Graduation depends on the accuracy of your MyDegrees!
2. Make sure you have the correct Major, Option (CS Students), and Degree (BS or BA) listed in MyDegrees. If you do not, please use the Change of Major form to update/correct your information.
3. If you see something wrong with MyDegrees, contact your Advisor.
All students must apply for graduation at least 1 term before their planned graduation date.
Student apply online under "Online Services" and "Student Records"
Can I walk in the June commencement ceremonies if I am not graduating during Spring term?
Students are eligible to participate in both the School of EECS graduation and the OSU commencement ceremony if they complete their degree requirements in one of the following terms: Spring, Summer, & Fall.
- Remember, students who plan to participate in the Spring commencement ceremony must apply to graduate (for whichever of those three terms Spring, Summer, or Fall) by the Spring term graduation deadline.